GUIDE TO APPLY TO STUDY IN UKRAINE
In order to get admission to study in the Ukraine you must apply for an Invitation Letter. Send the follwoing to our E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
1• Full Name________________
4• Date of Birth________________
5• Passport No________________
6• Permanent address________________
7• Telephone contact no________________
8• Email address________________
9• A high quality scanned copy of your passport
10• SECONDARY LEAVING CERTIFICATE
Send all documents to our E-mail:email@example.com
YOU CAN APPLY ONLINE HERE
After reviewing your application, a student will be required to MAKE PAYMENT($100) for the Invitation,Delivery & Visa Support/Confirmation
Invitation Letter Payment to study in ukraine can be paid through Western Union or Money Gram or Bank Transfer
The tuition fee and miscellaneous expenses are paid on arrival in ukraine ukaine except $100 for Invitation,Delivery & Visa Support/Confirmation which must be paid before.
Invitation letters are issued strictly upon upfront payment.After making the payment of the invitation letter,send us on mail (✉firstname.lastname@example.org) the receipt of payment,address and full names of the person going to receive the invitation letter, and phone number
Upon receiving an invitation letter, the student will contact the Ukraine embassy in his / her country in order to
apply for the student visa.
The following documents should be submitted to the Ukrainian embassy as part of the visa application process:
• A filled visa application form
• International passport valid for one year or more
• Original invitation letter from the college
• Birth certificate – Translated into Ukrainian.
• Note: The translation is done at the Ukrainian embassy at a small cost (usually between $60-$85). or we can do in ukraine and sent along with your invitation
• Original School Certificates – Translated into Ukrainian.
• Medical Certificate-Issued within one month of visa application and is translated into Ukrainian. This must
be an approved document by the health ministry in your country.
• HIV-AIDS negative certificate- Issued within one month of visa application and translated into Ukrainian.
This must also be an approved document by the health ministry in your country.
• One year health insurance-For some countries the insurance required is only for the traveling period.
• A bank statement from the sponsor to prove their financial ability to bear the student’s expenses in Ukraine.
If the sponsor is not the student or their parent, a sponsorship letter is going to be required.
• 12 passport size pictures (3 * 4 cm)
• An open return air ticket valid for one year
After getting the visa e-mail us the scanned copy of the documents in the list above.
NB: Ensure you have all the required documents before leaving your country. Entry into Ukraine will be denied if
you’re missing an important document.
We’ll assist you with the airport pickup and transfers from the international airports in Ukraine You must inform us before or after booking the ticket so that we can arrange for the pickup,hence Kindly email your ticket copy a week prior to your arrival