State Flight Academy of Ukraine
State Flight Academy Of Ukraine is considered to be one of the best international flight schools and is the unique component of the national education in Ukraine. Its history began more than 50 years ago. The 60th Military Aviation Flight College was created in Kirovograd in 1951 and prepared the flight crews for Soviet Army Military Air Forces till1960. In connection with the decision of Soviet Government concerning USSR Military Forces reduction, the College was transformed into the Kirovograd Civil Aviation High School. Kirovograd Civil Aviation High Flight School carried out training of aviation personnel for Aeroflot and aviation companies all around the world from 1960 till 1978. Click Here For Tuititon Fees ›
- We are proud that our graduates work on all main lands of the Earth (except Australia) and hold different posts. Among them are pilots, air traffic controllers, heads of the services, flight crews and detachments captains, chiefs of the departments, air companies and flight complexes directors. Besides, our graduates are heads of aviation services in Mongolia, Bulgaria, Moldova and several African countries. For the high quality training of Cuba Republic specialists the Academy was awarded with the Cuban order “De la SOLIDARIDAD”,
- and for the great contribution into high-qualified personnel training for Ukrainian aviation it got the silver medal of International Academic rating “Golden Fortune”. In 2000 the State Flight Academy joined the UN program TRAINAIR (civil aviation personnel training international program), also it became the member of Innovation Centre of International Educational Programmes “INCOS”. The activity of the
- State Flight Academy of Ukraine is certified by International Aviation Committee (CIS), got the license of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the 4th level of accreditation.Flight School InternationalAt present the Academy provides training on the following specialities: Aircraft Flight operation (commercial pilot for single engine aircraft, commercial pilot for multi engine aircraft), Aircraft Production, Technical Maintenance and Repair (technical diagnostic and non-destructive methods of monitoring, flight engineer)
- Air Traffic Servicing (air traffic controller, air navigation information and flight planning officer, computer flight servicing officer, emergency servicing and flight safety officer).The State Flight Academy of Ukraine went through many difficulties of living in the new economic formation and now is both the only one flight education establishment in Ukraine and world level centre of 21st century aviation personnel training.
1. AIRCRAFT FLIGHT OPERATION (CPL commercial pilot for single Flight Operation Facultyengine aircraft, CPL commercial pilot for multi engine aircraft)
2. AIRCRAFT PRODUCTION , Technical Maintenance and Repair (technical diagnostic and non-destructive methods of monitoring, flight engineer),
3. AIR TRAFFIC SERVICING (air traffic controller, air navigation information and flight planning officer, computer flight servicing officer, emergency servicing and flight safety officer).
At present the State flight Academy provides training only AIRCRAFT FLIGHT OPERATION,AIRCRAFT PRODUCTION, AIR TRAFFIC SERVICING in English medium
ICAO standard programs (INTERNATIONAL CIVIL AVIATION ORGANIZATION) in accordance with MINISTRY OF EDUCATION and SCIENCE of UKRAINE Certificate No.AA109646 PRIVATE PILOT – ICAO COURSE No. 231 Duration – 8 months Total flight time is 46 hours (including 40 hours on aircraft ) Tuition fees –5000 US $ paid in installments and Training is conducted in English Medium.
COMMERCIAL PILOT – ICAO COURSE No.-232 Course Duration 18 months Total flight time is 250 hours Tuition fees- 20000 US$ Paid in installments Qualification – General secondary education Training is conducted in English Medium .
COMMERCIAL PILOT – ICAO COURSE No.-236 (with the right to fly Multi-engine aircraft) Course Duration 24 months Total flight time is 300 hours Tuition fees- 30000 US$ Paid in installments Qualification – General secondary education Training is conducted in ENGLISH MEDIUM
You will be given Preparatory taining of one to two months only to learn Ukrainian OR Russian Languauges without fees so that you will be easily adjusted in Ukraine and The Academy is considered to be one of the best international flight schools and is the unique component of the national education in Ukraine.”
Academic Time Table
The academic year at SFAOU is divided into two teaching semesters. Students are required to remain at the University until assessments for all their courses have been completed and should not make any arrangements for leaving the University before they know the dates of their examinations. The exam timetable is published towards the end of the Autumn/Spring semester.
Holidays in Ukraine
There are ten public holidays in Ukraine when offices, banks, and many shops are closed and public transport is more limited. When a public holiday falls on a weekend (e.g. Sunday), the following working day (e.g. Monday) turns into an official day off too.
Holidays in Ukraine
- 1 January 2014 – New Year’s Day
- 7 January 2014 – Christmas
- 8 March 2014 – International Women’s Day
- 20 April 2014 – Easter
- 1 May 2014 – Labour Day
- 2 May 2014 – Labour Day
- 9 May 2014 – Victory Day
- 8 June 2014 – Whit Sunday
- 28 June 2014 – Constitution Day
- 24 August 2014 – Independence Day
- In order to get admission to study in the Ukraine you must apply for an “Invitation Letter”. You can apply Online or download and fill in the form and include the following details: • Full Name • Desired course • Desired university • Nationality • Date of Birth • Passport No • Permanent address • Telephone contact no • Email address • A high quality scanned copy of your passport • Educational Documents available ( Certificate of O level/A level /SSCE/ HSSCE/Bachelor/Master’s ) Submit Your Documents